The MTAQ is a non-profit organisation which provides a service to piano, vocal & instrumental teachers as well as the general public. The organisation relies heavily on membership fees and occasional sponsorship revenue; however it is sometimes necessary to raise funds from other sources in order to continue to improve this service.
The MTAQ is in need of purchasing a new data-projector to facilitate offering workshops in Brisbane, and is also working on the provision of live-streaming professional development workshops for regional teachers and who are unable to attend in person.
Therefore we urgently appeal to all members to get behind this Scale-a-thon fundraiser to help us offset these costs while at the same time helping your students improve their scales and other technique building exercises!
Students of any instrument who wish to improve their technique should prepare their scales and other technique building exercises by 21st September 21 2012, for their teacher to approve.
Students seek sponsorship from family, extended family, friends, neighbours, teachers, parents' work-colleagues, and interstate and overseas relatives.
• 1 x $100 prize money to the top fundraising teacher
• 5 x $20 vouchers to the top 5 fundraising teachers courtesy of Masson Music
• Certificate and special thanks in Bravura to all participating teachers
• 1 x $100 prize money to the top fundraising student
• 9 x $15 vouchers to the top fundraising student from each grade courtesy of Music Bumblebees
• Certificate to all participating students.
Each teacher will require a Teacher Form, and each student entering will require a Student Form.